Getting My First Negative Soon

metallikat87

Bench Warmer
really sux because i have been selling with this account too

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140154454885

idiot sent me a mark bradley autographed bears helmet. i sent three emails and got no responses before i finally opened a paypal claim. the only response of any kind i ever got from the seller was he left a phone number in the paypal claim, i called the number and got no answer, left a message and got no call back. paypal of course ruled in my favor but i have to pay to ship it back. this is the first time i have left a negative and after looking at the retaliatory negatives he leaves i know im getting one too. and of course ebay wont do anything to a power seller.hatebay

what an idiot, looking at all his feedback this is apparently a continuing problem, lots of people saying they dont communicate and often send wrong and/or damaged items

i hate crap like that...ive got 2 negs on items i bought and paid for that were NOTHING like they were described

well if he leaves a neg then just put a reply on his and yours . Still contact ebay about it you never know.

when you send it back make sure you make it signature confirmation so he can't say he didn't get it back, not sure if ebay would reverse the ruling if he tried that crap but that really sucks

Back