Getting a PS3 next week....

lisu

Prospect
I found one for $500 (60gb and brand new in box). The guy who's selling it won it and doesn't want to keep it. What games do you think I should get? I like sports games and fantasy games.

b70x7n

Bench Warmer
Eh, played a couple games on it, and wasn't too impressed. I'd personally wait for all the next installment of sports games to come out. Motorstorm is a decent game if you're into the racing genre.

seahawks4ever

Bench Warmer
right on! Hope you have fun with it. They need to get some better games though. One thing I love about Playstation is you can play all previous games on the newer consoles!

My final fantasy geekiness can continue forever!!!!

ebsoria

Bench Warmer
I might pick up The Show too. I had it ;ast year on my PSP and had a lot of fun in the career mode. I do rec that you get Motor Storm. It is wild! Lotsa fun! Dont buy Resistance. I didnt like it and own it.. so if you do get the urge to get it let me know with your addy and Im sure it could find it's way to your door for "future Bronco cosiderations".. but enjoy it!

lisu

Prospect
I might pick up The Show too. I had it ;ast year on my PSP and had a lot of fun in the career mode. I do rec that you get Motor Storm. It is wild! Lotsa fun! Dont buy Resistance. I didnt like it and own it.. so if you do get the urge to get it let me know with your addy and Im sure it could find it's way to your door for "future Bronco cosiderations".. but enjoy it!

It's ok - I'll be happy with MLB the Show. I love the version on the PSP. This year's version is even better!!!!

ebsoria

Bench Warmer
It's ok - I'll be happy with MLB the Show. I love the version on the PSP. This year's version is even better!!!!

I just might pick it up on the way home actually.. after the gym. Crack it open. It should hold me over until August when Madden comes out. Ya know that urge you get that you need to buy a new game? And damn basketball.. dont really have the attention to watch a lot durning the season, then when playoffs hit I watch and get that fever and want the NBA game.. oh well. I ranty on.... :boohoo:

deputyjaay

Bench Warmer
hey lisa...i just picked up the show and its pretty fun. so far the only 2 games i own for ps3 are the show and tiger woods and i like them both. rented a few others and didnt likie them so much.

if you are gonna buy some games lmk...i always get ea games at the same price. and a buddy of mine told me he can get any game right now ( my ea hook up is legit..lol dont know what truck my friends game came off....but never the less he says he can get me any game for any system.)

ebsoria

Bench Warmer
hey lisa...i just picked up the show and its pretty fun. so far the only 2 games i own for ps3 are the show and tiger woods and i like them both. rented a few others and didnt likie them so much.

if you are gonna buy some games lmk...i always get ea games at the same price. and a buddy of mine told me he can get any game right now ( my ea hook up is legit..lol dont know what truck my friends game came off....but never the less he says he can get me any game for any system.)

Oh really?? EA games... and how much?

ebsoria

Bench Warmer
I sell any Ea game for any system to Cp members for 47$ dlvd.....even new releases that retail 59.99

Or we can work a deal for that manning with a few games;)

Ya know.. you almost had me. THen I was thinking to myself.. where will those games be in a year, hell, in a few months when Madden hits and GTA 4 hits? THen I thought to myself, with the $$ I can get for this Manning plus a few bucks more Id have another Cutler auto.. and where will THAT be in a few years, hell, in a few months?

Got any other Cutler auto you wanna get rid of? Maybe an Exquisite auto /35?

ebsoria

Bench Warmer
I sell any Ea game for any system to Cp members for 47$ dlvd.....even new releases that retail 59.99

Or we can work a deal for that manning with a few games;)

Oh.. and like I once offered.. if you want that Manning it is yours! PM me your addy and Ill mail it to you. I am sure you'll make good on it one day.

D

detox

(%)
i like Resistance. it was addixting at first, but then i beat it and never played it again.

i didnt like moto, but im not into, race and fight games.

i have gotten bored with the madden series. long like tecmo bowl.

when 300 comes out on blue ray, im all over it.

my game of choice right now is Gods of War for ps2, comes out on psp in november, yipee