Garage Gold - DIY Network: Laugh of the Day

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
During dinner time (or supper time, depending on your up bringing) we were watching "Garage Gold" on the DIY Network.

Long story short: A crew buys the contents of a garage to clean out and hopefully make a few dollars in the process.

In this episode the crew purchases a garage full of Sports Memorabilia. One of the first "finds" is ... holy crap!... a box set of 1990 baseball cards.

And this is when the leader of the crew states: "Rookie cards from the 80s and 90s can be worth as much as One Million Dollars."

LOL!!!!! I kid you not! That is what he said. Not sure what happened after that as I turned the channel. Seriously... do the idiots on these shows (i.e. Garage Gold, Pawn Stars, American Pickers, etc.) not know that there are REAL collectors out there that know the true value of the items?

Digging through my junk boxes right now, hoping to find a 1990 Jeff Shaw, Cleveland Indians, Rookie Card. Gonna put it up on eBay with a BIN of $900,000. I am not greedy, I don't need the One Million Dollars.

Back