Game-used bat (big one too)

scotsman

Bench Warmer
Went to the RAys game yesterday which was poor but bought an authentic game-used bat in the Rays' store. Sam Fuld complete with the crack and his "handcrafted for Sam Fuld" inscription. Bargain at $99 if you ask me especially as we buy boxes for more to get a slither.

Nice buy.. My parents live in St. Pete and try to attend as many games as possible. Did you go to any bars before? Ferg's near the Trop is bomb..

Nice buy.. My parents live in St. Pete and try to attend as many games as possible. Did you go to any bars before? Ferg's near the Trop is bomb..

No as late and driving. Did sit four rows from field next to ANgels bench, just missing HUnter's auto but getting Fernando Rodney'/ on a ticket stub. He signed loads as did HUnter until the guy before me. Nearly caught a fly ball too but guy in row three was taller! Another time maybe. Rays were so poor the family don't want to see them next week vs Twins.

You got the Last Lightning reg home game tonight . Those are fun I have tix but going to give to a friend at work for tonight.

Back