GA v AUB

LionRyan

Bench Warmer
I'll be there with my media pass down on the field!

I'm not a huge college fan...but it's gonna be a blast.

I'll also be shooting post game interviews in the locker rooms and eating mad press box food.

P.S. I missed TCG and I love you.

Steal Knowshon's black jersey for me. I will love you long time. I will be in the front or second row in the endzone with the video board.

I saw you during the game when you were standing behind the endzone with the video board. I was in the front row.

The blackout was amazing. They planned it perfect. They did the Dawg Walk in red and warmed up in red then sent the captions out early in red so everyone thought that they were wearing red. Then the rest of the team ran out in black and the stadium went crazy. That was the best UGA game I have been to.

Also, Knowshon Moreno is a freak. Did anyone see his TD pass that was called back by the holding call?

I saw you during the game when you were standing behind the endzone with the video board. I was in the front row.

The blackout was amazing. They planned it perfect. They did the Dawg Walk in red and warmed up in red then sent the captions out early in red so everyone thought that they were wearing red. Then the rest of the team ran out in black and the stadium went crazy. That was the best UGA game I have been to.

Also, Knowshon Moreno is a freak. Did anyone see his TD pass that was called back by the holding call?

They stole that from Clemson. At last years GA Tech game, they warmed up in Orange jersey and white pants (their normal uni) and switched to the all purple before running down the Hill

They stole that from Clemson. At last years GA Tech game, they warmed up in Orange jersey and white pants (their normal uni) and switched to the all purple before running down the Hill

No they didn't:boohoo: I like the Black jerseys by the way. Is that going to be their home jerseys now?

did anyone else find all those frat boys in black body paint bordering on highly innapropriate :D Wife said, good thing they didn't bring nooses to wear around their necks.... :doh:

No they didn't:boohoo: I like the Black jerseys by the way. Is that going to be their home jerseys now?
No, they will wear red. Over the summer Mark Richt ordered black jerseys (Georgia's alternate jersey color) and swore the team to secrecy and told them that they would pull them out "when the time was right". Earlier this week the seniors (I think that was just the story they came up with) asked Richt if he would ask the fans to wear black and black-out the stadium. He agreed and asked the fans. Then people started asking if the team would wear black jerseys and Richt said no becuase they couldn't be made in enough time. The fans did their part and wore black and then the rest was history.

The was easily the best UGA game I have been to. I was there from 1:30 - 7:30 and the place was crazy the whole time. It was beautiful seeing everyone in black, especially after it got dark.

I love the things Richt is doing this season with the team. He is still being the class coach that he has always been but he is letting his team have fun and I truly believe it has helped. The rushing the field against Florida and now the whole Blackout Auburn. The guy is a genius.

Back