funny ish , Kelly don't read this.............

lol, I wish they played each other this year (actually they probably do, lmc....)

Edit: Play in November in Houston, lol

Should be fun :D :D :D

:shifty:

Not going to dispute or debate anything said there, but I will 100% say the Saints made the correct draft pick then and in hindsight right now at that #2 spot. Reggie Bush is 1 thing if he's nothing and that is hype.

He sold tickets, brought national media attention, and brought excitement and hype to the city and the team. The sheer value of him in terms of his marketability and that 2006 was the first ever season ticket sell out for the Saints in their history is evidence enough.

Sure, other players could have been more effective in the field over a career span in all likelihood, but Bush was the correct choice for the team.

Mario Williams may turn into a great DE for Houston, but I still think they would have been better served taking Bush or Young for the fringe benefits of drafting players of their excitement potential and effect on immediate team revenues. After all, as much as they are teams, they are business first and foremost to the owners.

I have no problem with Bush. He is a little over the top with some of things he does but like Kelly said he brought a buzz down here that the Saints have never had before. I do however, have a problem with drafting Meachem when we obviously needed some DBs.

As the resident Bush basher I will bow down to the fact that he did wonders for the city and all the things Kelly said. Glad everyone could have a laugh.

Just saw Payton on NFLN and he says we are going to see Bush get some touches in the running game and he also slightly admitted that he may have been wrong in not using him more there , citing the New York game last year where he actually had a good day running. For Saints fans I hope he does well and to me they need some defensive help more than anything.

Back