FT: Video Games, Comics and a Family Guy auto!!

KCBeltranFan

Bench Warmer
I'm looking to trade out the video games and comics that I don't particularly care for. In return, I'm looking for the following:

EDIT 6/22: If you have Daunte Culpepper base/insert/#'d/parallel/GU/auto, I NEED them for my PC! These are my #1 priority...

Basketball cards from the 60's to mid 90's (let's try to keep them NM+, gentlemen). I'd also take MULTI PIECE/large swatch/multi color basketball GU, single certified autos of players from the 80's and 90's, NES/SNES/GBA games, NES manuals/boxes...If you don't have any of these items, throw me an offer anyway! I'm always interested in expanding my collecting horizons. The only thing I do not want at this time is comics.

My list of available items is as follows. If you have any questions or want pictures of any of the items, shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks very much for looking.

VIDEO GAMES *EVERYTHING WORKS!*:
Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones (GBA; cart only)
Tak & the Power of JuJu (GBA; cart only)
Virtua Fighter Animation (Game Gear; cart and original plastic case only)
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 (GameCube; complete)
Sonic Mega Collection (GameCube; complete)
Summoner: A Goddess Reborn (GameCube; complete)
Tales of Symphonia (GameCube; complete)
WWE Wrestlemania XIX (GameCube; complete)
Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures (Genesis; complete)
Phantasy Star II (Genesis; cart only, minor label wear at the fold)
Diablo (PC; complete)
Wild Arms (Playstation; complete)
Y's: The Vanished Omens (Sega Master System; cart only, label wear at the fold)

VIDEO GAME ACCESSORIES:
SanDisk Memory Stick Pro Duo 64mb (PSP; two of these, 64mb EACH)
NES Satellite (NES; wireless multitap; 100% complete in original box)

COMIC BOOKS:
Batman: Sword of Azrael (Books two and three; both are CGC GRADED 9.6 and BV $35 each)

Then I have the stack of comics as seen in this picture:
Books.jpg

Everything is bagged and boarded and not damaged (rips, stains, holes, etc). Note that the top two are signed. Each has it's own COA. As for the other books, here is the list:
Badger (Dark Horse Comics) #1 of 2.
Silver Surfer #12 (Revelation Part 6)
Ultimate X-Men #12 (End Game)
Web of Spiderman #21 (1986)
Web of Spiderman #22 (1987)
Secret Origins Starring the Crimson Avenger (DC; August 1986)
Dredd Rules (Fleetway/Quality) #9
The Amazing Spiderman #483 (42)
Hawkeye Nick Fury: Vengeance New Warriors #159 (Auto'd, non-COA)
Wild C.A.T.S #1
Hulk #1 (April 1999)

Everything is still available for the time being. Anyone? Anything? Throw me a ballpark on trade value and we'll work it out. I'll expand my wants to ANY basketball auto/multi piece gu/jumbo gu/patch, not just 80-90's. I'll trade in your favor as well.

duncanonyou21 said:
what are the 2 autos on top?

They're a Superboy #1 and Supergirl #1 Reign of Tomorrow. Supergirl is auto'd once (Guice) and the Superboy is dual auto'd (Kesel & Hazlewood). Both are #/5000 and come with COA's.

Back