FT/FS 1990-91 🏀 Hoops Complete Set

Steelers8873

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hello,

Hello I have a complete set of 90-91 Hoops I would like to trade for Football or baseball cards this set is a bit of an up and coming iconic set it has the Mark Jackson/Menendez Bros. Card and I also have both versions of the Sam Vincent card 223 A & B one with Jordan in it along with the other 2 Jordan cards in the set please let me know if you're interested. Thanks

Hey Ernie,

This is all 440 cards? What's the overall condition?

I still have the 17 2022 Topps base cards that you needed a few days ago. Any chance that can be a starting point for a trade or part trade/part cash on this? I'm sure I can Come up with other things.

LMK

Doug

Doug,

Let me start off by apologizing for my ignorance I did not realize this was a 2 series set so I apparently have series 1 (1-336). I don't collect basketball at all and have no idea how these sets run so my bad.

Totally understandable Ernie. I would still be interested in the Series 1 set, if it's in close to NMT condition. So, let me know what your optimal trade return would be, and also if I can apply those 2022 Topps baseball base you needed a few days ago. I'm also not against a part trade/part cash. JLMK. Thanks

Doug

@darkman -Doug,

The cards are in great condition it looks like someone has a set of them in a box and never messed with them they gutted it of all the good cards so I bought the missing cards and completed the set. As far as trades go I collect non base Ichiro & Jazz Chisolm but would look at Trout and/or Tatis Jr but if you want to purchase them or purchase/trade that's fine by me and yes we can put the cards you had towards the trade. Thanks

Last edited:
Okay Ernie,

I have the following Ichiro insert:

2003 Playoff Prestige Inside the Numbers I-N5 1313/2002

So, would you do the following deal?

The 17 2022 Topps base cards that you need
2003 Playoff Prestige Inside the Numbers I-N5 1313/2002
$15 Paypal F&F

for

1990-91 Hoops Series 1 Basketball set (1-336)

JLMK. Thanks!

Doug

Back