FS Sealed Boxes, check the pics :)

noextratime

Bench Warmer
Hi folks,

My father is looking to sell off his hoard of sports cards. At the moment I've only got access to the boxed stuff, soon enough though I'm sure I'll unearth some of the nicer singles.

What I've done is taken two photos of each item. If there are multiple boxes of the same set/year then you'll see that in the picture so you know how many of something is available.

If you're interested in anything just message me or reply here with an offer. I haven't got set prices in mind for these and no one is looking to get rich, just a fair offer and ideally I'd like to shift everything so don't be shy :) I think the pictures speak for themselves in terms of letting you know what the brand and year is so I won't put up descriptions but I will endeavor to answer any questions you may have.

Since I can only upload ten images to this topic I'll just have to link to the Photobucket account I just made for this.

Lastly, I live in Toronto, Canada, so please keep that in mind. Shipping could be expensive depending on what you're after but who knows, we could possibly come to some arrangement.

Happy looking!

http://s1357.photobucket.com/user/noextratime/embed/slideshow/

If you don't want to view the slideshow there is a "view album" button in the top right corner of the slideshow screen. This is all new to me so I'll get the hang of it yet.

Good news: I love what I am seeing so far and I am not a huge hockey card fan!
Better news: I know a pal of mine that lives in Canada(Edmonton to be exact) and he might be interested if I showed him

Bad-ish news: S&H would be expensive for us here in the USA

I might get some depending on how much it is plus S&H and how my money situation is. Very nice, and I will let you know on what I might be interested in! Thanks for sharing and best of luck to you!

Thanks mate,

One thing my dad has at the moment is time so if you want to know shipping on a certain number of items then I'm sure we can get an accurate S&H price. If you overpay for shipping I'll refund the difference, I'm not looking to make a sneaky buck here or there.

Baseball stuff will be coming soon(ish) once I resize the photos -.- urrrggghhhh

Are they recent baseball, like 2009 and up or the older versions like the hockey? Also, is that #'d card in the first few photos of the slideshow a relic of some sort?

Basically the years are 89-92 for all the cards. The numbered card you see there is a hologram of an ice rink with little players. It's changes from greens to orange. From Pro-Set 1991.

It's a nice card :) I'd say 'limited to 10,000' but 10,000 is a lot of cards lol

Do you have a price in mind for that Pro-Set hologram card /10,000? Always wanted to get one of those, but never did for some reason. There's another one like that of the Stanley Cup that is hard to find. I think they are scarce because there is just so much of that stuff unopened all over the world, lol.

I'm in Barrie not too far from you. Shoot me a price on it. I may be interested in a few boxes, but will have to be in a little bit as my paypal is at an all time low.

Troy

Do you have a price in mind for that Pro-Set hologram card /10,000? Always wanted to get one of those, but never did for some reason. There's another one like that of the Stanley Cup that is hard to find. I think they are scarce because there is just so much of that stuff unopened all over the world, lol.

I'm in Barrie not too far from you. Shoot me a price on it. I may be interested in a few boxes, but will have to be in a little bit as my paypal is at an all time low.

Troy

It is pretty neat, and I think that would be a nice addition to anybody's collection. I'll let Troy have it since I'm not a huge hockey collector....unless it is the latest Winnipeg Jets cards ;)

So I've done some research on the prices of boxes. It doesn't really seem like it's worth selling them! I'd be better off opening all the packets in the hopes of finding the odd rarity here and there which would sell for more than the entire box would...

That's a bit sad.

So I've done some research on the prices of boxes. It doesn't really seem like it's worth selling them! I'd be better off opening all the packets in the hopes of finding the odd rarity here and there which would sell for more than the entire box would...

That's a bit sad.

Yah, unfortunately your dad stockpiled cards that were made by the billions, and most everything there can be had for $10, or less. If you have 89 UD baseball, Griffey rookies are still selling in the $20-$30 range. The 90-91 OPC Premier you could maybe get $40-$50 a box. The Score stuff is pretty much worthless. I have a bunch of 90-91 Score Brodeur rookies on ebay for $6, and haven't sold a one. That is his only rookie card, as is the Lindros, and those only get a buck, or 2 if you are lucky. Those 90-91 UD hockey update sets use to sell for $25-$30, but now less than $5 most likely. Don't feel bad i opened a ton of all those products, and still have most of them here. Good fire starters, I guess?

Still interested in the Pro-Set hologram if you want to shoot me a price? I can get one on ebay if you don't no worries. Might even be interested in one of those 90-91 OPC Premier boxes if the price is right. I have a ton of extras, and could probably make a few sets up if I had a box, or two to bust. There's only 132 cards in the set. The 90 Score hockey maybe one of those? If you have 90 Leaf baseball, or 90 Bowman hockey, and baseball the short printed foil cards use to sell quite well.

Yah, unfortunately your dad stockpiled cards that were made by the billions, and most everything there can be had for $10, or less. If you have 89 UD baseball, Griffey rookies are still selling in the $20-$30 range. The 90-91 OPC Premier you could maybe get $40-$50 a box. The Score stuff is pretty much worthless. I have a bunch of 90-91 Score Brodeur rookies on ebay for $6, and haven't sold a one. That is his only rookie card, as is the Lindros, and those only get a buck, or 2 if you are lucky. Those 90-91 UD hockey update sets use to sell for $25-$30, but now less than $5 most likely. Don't feel bad i opened a ton of all those products, and still have most of them here. Good fire starters, I guess?

Yeah, but keep an extra set if we can burn enough of them off ;) Its sad though, and now the newer ones are worth more than the older ones

Back