free listing days in April

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
been uploading for about 50 minutes now, 1000 uploaded, 8 sales already...doing 2761 uploads, 96 of which are 'new'

night is off to a promising start :dance:

uploaded another 247 saturday night, last night of the promo, so 3008 total listings...

things were strong out of the gate with 46 sales the first 12 hours, but since then like 10...

i just changed from auction to BIN, most of the stuff had run several times with no interest, so as a whole, less than 400 are new, but 6% of those should sell, and like 3-5% of the 2600...we shall see...

dang, some dude just bought 75 Contenders :dance: good news is, most of them sucked, bad news is, im about out of Contenders autos now :doh:

if you remember i bought 140 contenders for $71 at the beginning of the year, so yeah, easy profit...dont remember what the 'good' ones were in that lot, but doesnt matter, as even if i just sold 75 out of the lot i made a killin :salut:

well there was a free day of listings during my promos, got 161 listed between those and my 50 free per month...

the 30 day BINs end in 2 days, thus far ive sold over 10% :shock:

the 13 i listed out of my 50 free were 2010 SPA RCs, i paid $4.49 dlvd for them...one is at $3.99, one at $3.25 and two at $.99...and still no action on the 999/999 which will be another $6 when it gets sniped

itll be interesting to see what my BINs do in the dying days...the auctions put some life into them...hoping maybe they do a memorial day promo :shifty: but i havent seen anything yet...my 180 auto lot should be in today or tomorrow, so ill have some 'nice' new stuff (good number of $5+ sellers out of the 102 cards ive seen)

results of 30 day BINs

13.5% of listings sold :shock:

bought $80 worth of Tshirts
bought $270 worth of cases
bought $65 worth of cards not intending to flip
paypal $382 (had to be under $100 at the start of promo)

quite a few new autos in to replace sales, as i want to maintain 3000-4000 listings in the stable...

32 autos incoming, probably 225 to list...really hope they do this again next week so i can kill it with my under $1 stock...actually 2 weeks would be best, cause then i can potentially win some stuff...

pretty easy damn month...still need to be on the look out for nice RCs and Contenders...looks like im bidding on over 100 items at any given time now...bid on a ton, win a few, but those few i win are at the right price...

Back