Free Group Break Teams - July '13

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
We've got a few changes this month. First of all, we'll now be giving away 2 group break teams, one for each football group break. Second, the giveaway this month will coincide with the Trade-a-Thon.

For each trade that you complete during the Trade-a-Thon, using the Transaction Manager, your name will be entered one time in each of the drawings. So, the more trades you complete, the better your chances are for winning these free teams.

The winner of drawing 1 will win a free spot in The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - July 2013.

The winner of drawing 2 will win a free spot in Mike's Monthly NPO Football Group Break - July 2013.

The winners will have 24 hours to claim the prize here on TCZ after the winner is announced, so keep checking back!

Entries (drawing 1) (OFFICIAL Football Break)

CardCraze
Grrowl51
James DeBusk
Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson
WestCoastSkinsFan
WestCoastSkinsFan
zdark

Entries (drawing 2) (NPO Football Break)

CardCraze
Grrowl51
James DeBusk
Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson
WestCoastSkinsFan
WestCoastSkinsFan
zdark

Special thanks to the members of both football group breaks for allowing this to happen!

Just a reminder that your name will be entered into this drawing for EACH transaction you complete during the Trade-a-Thon. Also, the same person can win both of these group break slots. There will be 2 separate randoms for these.

I have updated the entries into these giveaway contests. I included all completed Trade-a-Thon eligible transactions. If, for any reason, you don't want your entries into the group break giveaways for this month let me know which entries you don't want and I'll remove them. The random for teams will be done at some point on, or after, Wednesday.

I have updated the entries into these giveaway contests. I included all completed Trade-a-Thon eligible transactions. If, for any reason, you don't want your entries into the group break giveaways for this month let me know which entries you don't want and I'll remove them. The random for teams will be done at some point on, or after, Wednesday.

Considering I won the Trade-a-Thon, do not enter me into this drawing. Good Luck to all!

After hitting random 5 times each, Luke Anderson will end up with the Bengals in the official break and zdark will get the Panthers in the NPO break. Congrats to you both, and thanks again for participating in the Trade-a-Thon.

After hitting random 5 times each, Luke Anderson will end up with the Bengals in the official break and zdark will get the Panthers in the NPO break. Congrats to you both, and thanks again for participating in the Trade-a-Thon.
Thank you.

Back