Free Group Break Team - Apr '13

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Thanks to the generosity of all the current members of our Official Football Group Break Club, we will be giving away one random, unclaimed, team in our monthly break. That starts with this month's break.

After our draft, we will put all the remaining teams into a pool and give one of those teams away to one lucky member of TCZ.

Each month the rules to qualify will be different, but since this is the first month we're going to make it extra easy. All you have to do to get your name entered into the random drawing is post in this thread. That's it! Post in this thread and you're automatically entered to win a random team in our group break.

The winner will have 48 hours to claim the prize here on TCZ after the winner is announced, so keep checking back!

Entries

kenny kerr
Scott Frost
mloftus9677
cincyboy1976
Patrick M
Whodat_Beck

Special thanks to all the current members of this group for allowing this to happen!

my name is kenny kerr id like to sign up

Welcome Kenny, good luck in the drawing. Hopefully this will help to get some more people posting soon.

Mike-- I am not posting to be entered in the drawing. I am hoping this will draw some interest of some of the newer members.

Good luck to all!!

Welcome to TCZ Scott. Your name will be entered into the random drawing. Good luck!

Back