Free feeBay listings

Thanks for the heads up. I will have to go through some things I don't want anymore.

Curious to see your Bengals. I had no clue you had that Lewis

Thanks for the heads up. I will have to go through some things I don't want anymore.

Curious to see your Bengals. I had no clue you had that Lewis

A lot of Hall, Joseph, Rivers, obviously Chad, Carson. Only guys I am keeping are Ken Anderson and Dennis Weathersby. Just really need to thin out the collection. A few things I will keep like Carson Limited RC that Zeeck sent me and a few others. I did send some stuff off to COMC already. Too much to list, if you let me know what in particular you would like, I can get a list.

friggin sweet :cheers:

my 140 contenders are suppose to get here today :cheers:

ill have around 3500 go up tomorrow

ok man, I'm working on that set, and have procrasinated and haven't picked one up....there were an influx of them when he went to the raiders, but they were at prices that I didn't want to pay....they have since settled around $25 or so......I'm ok with that

phil, you know i have a few autos from that set listed now :shifty:

only down to needing 3......brandon lloyd, rex grossman, and carson palmer....and probably dallas clark, have the refractor version #ed to 199, but may want to go ahead and pick up the base version #ed to 999 at some point to match the others.

A lot of Hall, Joseph, Rivers, obviously Chad, Carson. Only guys I am keeping are Ken Anderson and Dennis Weathersby. Just really need to thin out the collection. A few things I will keep like Carson Limited RC that Zeeck sent me and a few others. I did send some stuff off to COMC already. Too much to list, if you let me know what in particular you would like, I can get a list.

Bengals frustrate me too much for me to buy their cards right now, but good luck thinning. I need to do the same soon.

Back