For Trade.

dad3309 said:
Thanks but I'll pass not really wanting to trade 2 GU & an Auto for rc's but thanks for the offer

Number 1 Those I listed where under the rookie section Not Gameused I didnt know they where gameused And second One of those wallaces was a Gameused and the other 2 where rookies I was also going to add a Wallace Auto pic below But I am allset thank you anyway

wallace_2.jpg

jonsportscardz said:
Number 1 Those I listed where under the rookie section Not Gameused I didnt know they where gameused And second One of those wallaces was a Gameused and the other 2 where rookies I was also going to add a Wallace Auto pic below But I am allset thank you anyway

wallace_2.jpg

Just double check thought I mislisted them they are listed correctly Glad your set maybe next time
The Quinn has a crease couldnt trade it anyway

we can always work something out I dont mind the crease its into the browns collection no big deal I have alot more steelers auto and gameused not listed thank you.

jonsportscardz said:
we can always work something out I dont mind the crease its into the browns collection no big deal I have alot more steelers auto and gameused not listed thank you.

No need for a list Not a Steeler fan Browns fan they are for my daughter in law ok how about the 3 you asked for for the Wallace auto, gu & 2 Rc's I'll add a couple more rc's for the creased card also?

Back