For those who dont know me...1 word...FALCONS!

D

Daytona1

Stefan (bamasa37sb34) referred me here and told me about how good it was :D, i was going to join sooner but i forgot and well now, here i am, I'm easily the most annoying Falcons fan you ever met (and probley the only Falcons fan period) but I also have a very SICK collection...Link is here for those who want to see, its all organized because with 200 pictures it needs to be (all Gu/auto cards) Keep in mind im still a Teen and most of this stuff came from trading and 5 years of collecting (started with falcons last year though)

Link:
http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k235/Daytona123

Here is also my Statistics for My falcons cards (beckett prices)

Falcons Auto/Gu cards 219 $3,486.00
Falcons Stuff 994 $3,587.90

I also am working on the 2006 Topps chrome set (need about 10-20 more rookies, only doing base set) and im working on a big Vintage collection, im also collecting Tarvaris Jackson as i idol him. Thanks for your time guys and hopefully ill be able to get all your Falcons cards (i dont think i can possibly get much more though lol)

Dayton (Daytona1)

Well enjoy it here even though your a Falcons fan . atleast you know what to expect from your team :lollol:

Well enjoy it here even though your a Falcons fan . atleast you know what to expect from your team :lollol:

Thanks for a very warm welcome ;), and yes, i think we all know what to expect from the Falcons...run Joey run! Than by week 7, Throw D.j. throw!

Hey
wave.gif

Back