Football Cards For Sale/Trade

I Collect A Little Of Everything. Russell Wilson, Marshawn Lynch, Seahawks. That Is My Favorite Team But I Collect All Teams And Players. I Don't Really Collect Common Cards. Looking To trade My Duplicates And Common Cards For Better Cards or For Cards I Don't have. Looking Mainly For Cards That Book For $1 Or More. Its Just According To What Someone has. I Love Vintage Cards, Auto's, Relic and Jersey Cards, Graded Cards. I Am Open To All Trades As I Like To Trade.

I Have A Vintage Barry Larkin T-Shirt I Would Sale Or Trade As I Noticed You Collect The Reds. I Probably have Some Other Reds Cards and Stuff Also but Would have To look.

Its A Rare Version T-Shirt From The 80's. Worth About $40-$50. I Would Sale Or Trade It For Good Football Cards. Let Me Know What You Have If You Are Interested. Or We Could Do A Partial Cash/Trade.

It Doesn't have To Be Seahawks. I Collect All Football Players And Teams. Just Give Me An Idea Of What You Have. I Like Lots Of Players. I Love Vintage Cards, Auto's, Jersey's, Graded Cards, And Lots Of Other Cards. Looking For Some Of The 2009 Philadelphia Brand Cards Especially The Inserts And Others From That Particular Set.

The Larkin Tee Shirt Is Double Sided. The back has some of his stats and achievements. front has his mug and others stuff. MLB Licensed. Rare Tee.
Let Me Know What You have To Trade On. Id Be Willing To Part With it To A Reds Collector Such As Yourself. Seen Them Myself A Few Times. I live In VA> About 15 Minutes From KY Border.

I Can Only Scan Right Now. My Camera Broke The Prong To The Battery Contact. Gonna Have To Solder It. Should Have It Back Up And Working In A Few Days Hopefully. I Can Describe It To A T For You If You Are Interested. It Is Black In Color. It Shows Him Batting On The Front In Their White Uniform With Red Letters. It Has A Framed Border On The Front Around His Likeness With A Facsimile Signature In Top Right Corner. It Has A Pennant At The Bottom And Has His Name And Number 11. On The Left Side It Has The Reds Logo And Says Reds Horizontally Below That. On The Back It Has Cincinnati Reds At The Top And The Reds Logo. On The Left It Shows His Face And Below That Has His Attributes-Height, Weight, Birthday, Birthplace, Position And His Batting And Throwing Status. To The Right Of That Their Is A 11 Line Paragraph Telling Of His Career And Achievements From The Start Of His Career Thru 1990. Below That Is A Stat Box With All His Line Stats From 1985 Thru 1990. The Reds Logo Is The Old C Logo With The Reds Baseball Headed Guy in The Center.
It Is A Nice Tee-Shirt And Is Rare As Hens Teeth. It Is In Near Mint Condition. It Is Missing It Collar Tag But has A MLB Official License Tag On The Front Bottom Left And Was Produced By Nutmeg. I Have Sold Lots Of Vintage Sports Merchandise And This Same Tee has Sold For Over $100. I Mis-spoke When I Said $40-$50. They Have A Vintage Larkin On The Vintage Reds Clothing Site For $90 Right Now And It Doenst even Come Close To Being As Nice As This Tee-Shirt. You Will Not Find This Shirt Anywhere Nowadays. If You Are A Larkin Fan And Want A Tee-Shirt No One has Then This Is The Tee-Shirt For You. It Is Super Nice. The Nicest One I have Ever Seen. That's One Reason I have Kept It For So Long And I Am Not Even A Reds Fan Even Though I have Been To See Them At The Old River Front Stadium Back In The Day. I Just Love Sports. I am A Braves Fan And Have Been Since The Dale Murphy Days. I Used To Watch Them With My Pappaw And My Mom Saw Hank Aaron back in The Day At Atlanta Fulton County Stadium. Big Hank Aaron Fan Also. If You Want It I Will Trade It To You Though For Some Good Football Cards. Auto's, Jersey/Relic Etc. I Would Sale It To You For $75 Or Trade For The Same Value In Good Football Cards And That's A Good Deal on This Tee-Shirt. You Will Not Find It. I Will Try And Get A Pic. Of It Ass Soon As Possible But It Might be Several Days. I Had Planned On Listing It On Ebay. Let Me Know If You Are Interested.
Thanks And GOD Bless, Mike

When I Said $40-$50 I Was Thinking Of The Eric Davis Tee-Shirt I Sold. I May Have Another One Of Those Also If You Are Interested.
I Would Sale Or Trade It Also If I have Another. I Will look And See If I Do. I Have Lots Of Vintage Sports Tee-Shirts And Other Items.

Send me a list of GU u have for trade? I have some Seahawk inserts also if u would be interested in those I can list them.

Back