Flipping is so easy!!!!

pgwtamu

Bench Warmer
COMC - $15 (made an offer of $10, but then got spooked that the seller would check out ebay and pull it, so I just bought it straight up)...I have no idea why he is selling like this....but I appreciate finding steals like this!!!

johndavidcrowauto.jpg

http://completed.shop.ebay.com/Card...+auto*&_catref=1&_fln=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282

REAL cheap Matt Moore Ultimate pick up....up to 9 on those now...I think I missed the boat a little bit on him...hopefully he lights up the preseason

mattmooreultimate9-1.jpg

Few Barbers too....
marionbarberfelixjonesdualjersey.jpg

marionbarberjumbopatch3.jpg

marionbarberpremierpatch2.jpg

marionbarber103.jpg

marionbarber104.jpg

marionbarber105.jpg

** First completed Rainbow **
marionbarber2010finestrainbow-1.jpg

marionbarber92010finestprintingplateyellow.jpg

Have gotten a bunch more in...nothing to significant though!!! Thanks for looking :cheers:

wow, no clue he was selling like that :shock: and id say its a complete buyers market right now, i got a properly listed AU lot last night $10 for 12 cards, 2 National Treasures a Contenders, and a Ryan Moats /25...

also i saw how cheap MB3 SPAs are now :shock: i picked up a PSA10 for $15

wow, no clue he was selling like that :shock: and id say its a complete buyers market right now, i got a properly listed AU lot last night $10 for 12 cards, 2 National Treasures a Contenders, and a Ryan Moats /25...

also i saw how cheap MB3 SPAs are now :shock: i picked up a PSA10 for $15

you bought the gem 10 last night?!!? There have been 3 10s go off in the past week, cheaper that what I payed for for my last raw one combined.....lol...I hope his prices bounce back....I am sitting on a few things that use to sell big....

you bought the gem 10 last night?!!? There have been 3 10s go off in the past week, cheaper that what I payed for for my last raw one combined.....lol...I hope his prices bounce back....I am sitting on a few things that use to sell big....

that was me, and yes, i saw how cheap they are going...i know hes injured right now, but the Cowboys are running the ball again, so it could rebound, figured it was worth the risk...

overall its been a buyers market the past week :dance: :cheers: maybe ill scan some of my stuff that comes in the next couple of days :shifty: 50 2008 SPA RC AU for $47 dlvd :shock: and it has a Flynn

its a good thing that eBay has free anystarts because id be scared to try flipping things with $0.99 start right now, so instead im hitting the lots hard...ive got almost $300 in PayPal to work with and have some decent stuff going off this weekend, though only 6 items have bids at this point...hoping to do another nice flip soon, nabbed a Santonio Holmes Exquisite 99/99 (and there is the last number buyer) for $103 (regular number last sold for $73) going to start it at $149.95 with $199.95 BIN if its still free bin/bo with listings when it gets here :pray:

Nice grabs!!!

Ddearing only has a few Pollards left and they won't last long.... :cheers:

:salut:

Ok been away for awhile , wth is COMC ? Because that there is a nice lot !

EDIT: Ok nm just saw a post about the changes there and am headed to read it over.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back