Flippin Sliqwilli Style

I've been in one of those funks where cards were kind of played out and I just wasn't into collecting so I haven't picked up to much lately. When Baseball started it kind of sparked my interests a bit and I decided to try a lil prospecting. I think this is my greatest flip ever. On monday I saw a post on another message board where someone busted a couple boxes of Bowman Platinum. He had pulled a Miguel Sano Red Refractor autograph. I had seen a couple posts talking about Miguel and how he's some young star in the making. So I offered the guy 100 for it. He accepted and I received the card yesterday. I said what the hell and put on ebay last night and I wake up this morning and see someone hit the buy it now. Here's a link to the card.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170634196868&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT

I couldn't believe it prospectors are crazy. So less then 24 hours profit of about 170.00. Who knows I might of under sold, but I'm more then happy with flip.

:cheers:

i dont know crap about baseball or prospecting...i got that one lot just before spring training that i got 3x out of in 4 days

That's not sliq style....he'd have to sell about 60 cards to make a $170 profit...lol...quantity over quality makes for a fun grind on a flip!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah...bad ass flip for sure...in all the sports baseball is by FAR the easiest....that sano might be good, I have me a small stash ready for his debut...very low buy in!!!

That's not sliq style....he'd have to sell about 60 cards to make a $170 profit...lol...quantity over quality makes for a fun grind on a flip!!!

im not ashamed to 'grind' it out making 3-5x on cards with little if any risk at purchase...just remember the few times ive done 'high end' flips they have gone very well...i like the grind over the big score...

im not ashamed to 'grind' it out making 3-5x on cards with little if any risk at purchase...just remember the few times ive done 'high end' flips they have gone very well...i like the grind over the big score...

I wasn't trying to make fun of you....98% of my flips are grinds as well....that's the law of the land!!!! quit being sensitive, :lollol:

Back