First Post: Showing My DeMarco Murray Supercollection

7DeMarcoMurray29

Bench Warmer
Well, not going to post all 550+ cards. Figured I would post a link to my photobucket as well as my website, which needs to be updated.

http://s894.photobucket.com/albums/ac145/yankeesfan24/DeMarco%20Murray%20Supercollection/

http://demarcomurraysupercollector.webs.com/

and some of my favorites in my collection

DSC01379.jpg

Authentic Jersey
DSC01381.jpg

DSC01380.jpg

Game used football from the Rams game I got signed when I met him
DeMarcoMurraySupercollection257.jpg

07-20-2012115641AM3.jpg

08-03-2012031849PM8.jpg

SP
06-21-2012014621PM4.jpg

/5
06-13-2012051347PM3.jpg

DeMarcoMurraySupercollection468.jpg

Wow! Sick collection! As a Cowboys fan, myself, I may have just drooled down my shirt a little bit. :drool:

Wow! Sick collection! As a Cowboys fan, myself, I may have just drooled down my shirt a little bit. :drool:

thanks Mike. The team looked pretty ugly on Monday, but a lot of injuries on the o-line and d-line leave a legitimate excuse. Once Claiborne and Jenkins are healthy, this will be a defense to be reckoned with. If Witten can get over the Spleen injury and a 3rd WR emerges, this could be a big season in Big D

thanks Mike. The team looked pretty ugly on Monday, but a lot of injuries on the o-line and d-line leave a legitimate excuse. Once Claiborne and Jenkins are healthy, this will be a defense to be reckoned with. If Witten can get over the Spleen injury and a 3rd WR emerges, this could be a big season in Big D

I couldn't agree more! I'm looking forward to this season, and certainly have higher expectations than I have in the last several years. The biggest things for me are getting the guys on the o-line back, getting Claiborne healthy, and picking up a 3rd receiver. I'm sorry, but I just didn't see much Monday night to make me believe that guy is already in Dallas. Hopefully, assuming they don't pick up anyone, someone on this roster will step it up. That will have to be a HUGE step though, in my opinion.

I couldn't agree more! I'm looking forward to this season, and certainly have higher expectations than I have in the last several years. The biggest things for me are getting the guys on the o-line back, getting Claiborne healthy, and picking up a 3rd receiver. I'm sorry, but I just didn't see much Monday night to make me believe that guy is already in Dallas. Hopefully, assuming they don't pick up anyone, someone on this roster will step it up. That will have to be a HUGE step though, in my opinion.

I think we will regret not signing LR81, but I feel signing Plax or Chad85 could eliminate that for a year, to allow our guys to develop further

Sweeeet stuff so far.. not sure about his drawing abilities though.. thats not how I remember the Dallas Star at all :LOL:

550 cards! Of one guy! And a guy who was a rookie last year at that!! :w00t:

I guess the days of collecting every card of a guy are looooong gone.

There are some really nice cards there, btw.

My favorite is the Topps one right above the NFL Equipment ones.

550 cards! Of one guy! And a guy who was a rookie last year at that!! :w00t:

I guess the days of collecting every card of a guy are looooong gone.

Yes, I remember when collecting a certain player meant getting all 2-3 cards that they had for the year, if they were good enough to have an "In Action" card or an All-Star card!

2 more nice ones today

08-17-2012011516PM.jpg

08-17-2012011516PM2.jpg

going to be disappointed in the PTT isnt made, but Joe from Panini told me they are doing a signing in the next 2 weeks to finish absolute and crown with him

Back