first mail of the year

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
im off to a slow start, as im paying off my black friday stuff, as i had taken cash out of my paypal throughout the year, so i was at profit for the year, but was carrying a paypal credit balance, so i havent been hunting lots like i normally do...so here are the goods

n1-10.jpg

the Carly Patterson Relic/Auto is /99 and purchased in 2014, but didnt arrive until 2015

the Gina Carano is from a trade with Andy, it's signed "Conviction" and /402, i still need to get one of her full signature like i had before, but i couldnt pass up how high they were selling when the summer hype machine hit and Dana White kept saying 'its a done deal' to get her in the UFC and speculation of her fighting Ronda Rousey...so at some point ill have some free cash floating around to snag one at half the price where i sold

the Hope Solo is a Bronze Relic /75 that had a decent BIN on it, so i figured i could 'double up' on the flip, but it was essentially FREE since i used most of my eBay Bucks on it, and just spent the last of my bucks this morning...

so yeah, almost 3 weeks into the year and ive only won 2 listings, usually i win a couple a week...that said, im down to owing $45 from my $600+ Black Friday purchases, so after the next promotion i get i should be in the black and will continue my year of snowballing to 'better' (used sort of loosely since my sales from this year have been pretty solid on the per card average) stuff, or at least 'more stock' stuff, i really wish Blowout was still doing football trade-ins, as id be getting probably 20 boxes of Olympics if they were, but they are down to doing only baseball....

Back