Football First Look: 2010 Donruss Elite Football

GotGibson?

Bench Warmer
Panini America officials today released images and preliminary product information on 2010 Donruss Elite Football,a longtime portfolio staple slated to release in June 16 packing four hits (with at least one autograph guaranteed), four Rookies and 10other inserts or parallels per box.

Elite loyalists can rest easy knowing that the product’s calling cards — Throwback Threads memorabilia cards and Passing the Torch Autographs — return in full force. The company also has secured autographs and memorabilia from some of the key contributors of New Orleans Saints’ Super Bowl XLIV victory over the Indianapolis Colts.

Each case of the product should deliver at least one autograph from a group that includes Peyton Manning, Joe Namath, Brett Favre, Emmitt Smith, Drew Brees, Jimmy Clausen, Sam Bradford, Colt McCoy, Tim Tebow, C.J. Spiller, Ryan Mathews and Jonathan Dwyer.

porterxliv.jpg

elitejennings.jpg

deionpassingtorch.jpg

rodgerschainreaction.jpg

elitepeterson.jpg

elite_common_mannings.jpg

throwback_smith.jpg

I'm guessing the foil is still going to be there...it just isnt there because these cards pics are done on a computer and not yet printed on foil..?? Hah or am I just talking out my butt

ac-n-mike said:
I agree that without the foil this set really looks cheap now.... :(

LOL, that's what I'm guessing but the best they can do is a lame flame/tribal tattoo. IMO not the best design.

Back