first Alex Morgan movement

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
ive gotten various crap offers the past couple 2-4 days, mostly for less than I paid on them, so super lowball offers...

last night I had a guy offer me $55 on one that I bought for $58 back in march...

he then sent me a message that the /5 'went cheap' (mine is /10 )...

so I replied back that 'I don't consider $132 on a card that was $159.99 to be 'cheap''

he sent back and offer of $60....

sold it just now to a different person for....

$130

similar thing happened the other day with a Hilary Knight auto, I had card listed at $39.99, guy offers $15, I decline, he sends $17, I decline with a note of 'last sale was $40, you aren't in the ballpark' upped my price to $49.99, and he offered $18...next morning I had an offer of $30 from a different guy, I declined, he came back with $42, and I sold it...

hopefully this hype train keeps moving on the soccer ladies...only other soccer card ive sold thus far were my Carli Lloyd Autos a few weeks ago, doubled up on them, and then an insert of Lloyd after the last game, and a Hope Solo insert after a game like 2 weeks ago...

looks like I should have bought more Carli Lloyd and held it...card I bought for $8 and sold for $20, last sale $50...the one I pulled and sold for $24 now selling for $45+ (only 1 up right now, at auction)...

sold 4 inserts of her $2.99 each...

could have bought a TON of Lloyd instead of Morgan and the return would be WAY better...

Back