Finally

What really amazes me is all the teams who thought they didn't have use for Kurt Warner when he was available. Bet the Vikings and Bears are kicking themselves now.

Meh, not so sure that Frerotte is much of an upgrade. I remember the last game the Seahawks had against the Rams with him in at QB, he got pounded.

Well, if he's better than Tarvaris, that's.... something, I don't know what :roflmao:

Meh, not so sure that Frerotte is much of an upgrade. I remember the last game the Seahawks had against the Rams with him in at QB, he got pounded.

Well, if he's better than Tarvaris, that's.... something, I don't know what :roflmao:
well the 05 panthers made him look like peyton manning in week 3 of that season:( hopefully we make him look like gus ferotte!

I may have to start collecting Travaris then :think:.

Everything wasn't his fault. Sicaone dropped a sure fire TD in the end zone Sunday. Hit him right in the #'s and he put it on the ground :doh:.

There are faults in Travaris, but, I've said from day 1, if they do the Steve McNair experiment with him (let him sit for nearly two complete, full NFL seasons), he will be a fine NFL player. But, like everything else in MN, they just couldn't wait. The franchise has itself to blame for this fiasco :naughty:.

well the 05 panthers made him look like peyton manning in week 3 of that season:( hopefully we make him look like gus ferotte!

I wouldn't worry. Your Cardiac Kids are holding their own :salut: '05 was a long time ago (trust me, I know! :D)

BTW Love that new sig! :lollol:

Back