finally got enough mail to show off

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
i was really hoping my card from Maryland would be in today, as i think its the nicest one im waiting on, but you can decide, its a mix of stuff as usual...

n39.jpg

figured id pick up a few Jordan Lynch Contenders sinced they arent too expensive and he is headed to the CFL, so maybe in 2 years he could be back in the NFL...

n40.jpg

then onto a few Olympians...i had to actually buy the Team Rings Wagner, i pulled the Wagner Silver /50, and since i never put a Jamie Anderson back, i figured id put back the Bronze Auto i pulled the other day...

n41.jpg

and a few more Maroney cards, these are out of the 2015 Topps Baseball, there isnt an auto version that i am aware of, so i should be done with these...

n42-1.jpg

the only 'flip' mail im going to show, as most of it is boring, but here are some 'serial number' hits

n43-1.jpg

then i think im required to show some PC Boller stuff when i get it...the SPGU isnt that special its /600 but one of my favorite RCs, the Ultra is a Platinum /100, and the Score Select is the Black /6, i think i have 4 of them

not too shabby, just really wish my other Olympic card would have come in, so i guess you will have to settle for this

n44-1.jpg

i guess its a decent patch, and its my 4th SP Authentic Gold...

Back