FINALLY GET MY TV!!! But I need Cash...

C

cspears22

Okay, here's the deal.

I've been trying for two years to convince my wife that we need a new Television. She pretty well lets me do what I want with the money but occasionally gives me a hassle when it's something that she doesn't see a need in purchasing.

I've got a lot of stuff and am in need of my own space because the house is beginning to get cluttered. So I made a deal with my wife. I've started remodeling my basement and turning it into my "Man Cave". I'm gonna move my computer, cards, Xbox 360, and some other stuff down there. In exchange she will virtually get the main floor to do what she wants with it. The trade-off for me to move to the basment is that she has agreed to not hassle me about getting my new TV that I've been dying to get. It's a 42" LCD HDTV. The problem is I'm running low on funds fixing the basement up and won't have the money to buy the TV when finished. I'm about 75% done with it so I'm looking at about a week away from being completed and I REALLY WANT MY TV WHEN I'M DONE!!!

I'm hoping to have it in time for Call of Duty 4.

So, what I'm gonna do is have a quick sale to raise some money for the cards. The TV I've picked out is $850. So I'm gonna sell cards until I get most if not all of it.

EVERY CARD IN MY EBAY STORE IS ON SALE TO YOU GUYS!!!

I've got three cards in auction but would end early if it means I get a deal from one of you guys. I want payment via PayPal. The cards scanned below are also for sale. I'd love to make one massive deal with someone if possible. Thanks guys and let me know what you're interested in and a price you're thinking on them. I'm wanting offers on them because I really want to sell cards until I have the money and don't want to turn anyone off of a potential deal. I'll take most any reasonable offer.

5bw685.jpg

2u43780.jpg

Please Note: The prices on eBay aren't what I have to have. That's why I put a best offer option on a majority of them.

Also gonna list these lots on the Bay tonight if nobody wants them:

dd0phu.jpg

1tlq83.jpg

b6aq6t.jpg

rwt1jr.jpg

2wf4cc9.jpg

I will be listing all the baseball together and all the basketball together.

You said make offers ? I'm stupid with pricing, as I haven't looked at a football beckett :guh: in ages.....

Kolb $4 ????

LMK (and w/out profanity, if I'm off by ages).

Peace,

- Dave.

LOL, an offer is an offer Northcutt, that's all I ask :salut: . And thanks for being honest :D .

I would take $18 DLVD for the Kolb. I have $13.00 in it. So that would cover shipping and give me a couple dollars for messing with it ;) .

Sorry. Lumm0x now has the Meachem. For a more up to date list check out my eBay store.

hey, just curious, whats the lowest you can go on the walter payton? want to surprise a friend, but as of right now im a bit short on funds. just curious, would love to try to help you out and help out a friend at the same time.
thanks!

Back