Final Cuts 2012

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
Seneca Wallace...after all that talk of Colt McCoy being on the block...
Brian Hoyer...i thought they were trying to upgrade a late round pick for an early one with him...and later Mallet
Case Keenum...so much for throwing for a billion yards at a third tier school
Deion Branch...Patriots 3rd WR cut from the 02 draft :shock:
Isaiah Stanback...i know only Rob knew he was still in the league :doh:
DJ Ware...Giants continue to change up the backfield, Jacobs already gone, now Ware
Mardy Gilyard...look if he couldnt hack it on the Rams a few seasons ago, why would someone try him?
Ovie Muchelli...no respect for Fullbacks...one of my favorites
Tim Hightower...injuries sealed his fate...out of local Richmond, hes probably going to stack groceries with Jordan Palmer

Surprised with Browns keeping McCoy and not Wallace. Others fairly obvious - Hoyer sealed his fate pre-season with performance.

i guess Seneca was scheduled to make $2 million more than Colt so its more of a 'cap' manuever than anything :think:

Trent Edwards beat out Mike Kafka :shock: Kaf has a broken non throwing hand i think, someone might try to claim him...id have to think the Packers are in the market for a QB...is he the one?

Niko got cut, Jared Crank ('12 RC from Purdue) got IR'd, and a few other Purdue guys cut but noone I collect very much besides Niko.

Packers still havent grabbed another QB...i figured they would sign someone the first 48...

Josh Johnson got cut...not sure why this was something to be made...they got Colin Kaep in what the 2nd last year as a backup, so Johnson lost to a guy that can get put on the Practice Squad...

Back