Fedex

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
:pray: 1 ambien left :shock: they upped my dose almost 2 weeks ago but i havent gotten any pills :doh:

sliqwill

Prospect

sleeping pills ive been on for over a year this go round...most people take 5-10mg, the CRs are 12.5 (they are considered the big dog), i take 15-20mgs and still dont sleep...took one about 90 minutes ago and im fine...took 2 last night and got up at 330am, 4 hours of sleep

scrappy

Bench Warmer
man if i could ship you the extras i have, i'd do it, but they are only the 10's

i'm pretty partial to my weiney ones of 6.25

metallikat87

Bench Warmer
sleeping pills ive been on for over a year this go round...most people take 5-10mg, the CRs are 12.5 (they are considered the big dog), i take 15-20mgs and still dont sleep...took one about 90 minutes ago and im fine...took 2 last night and got up at 330am, 4 hours of sleep

sounds like you have a problem that pills wont fix bro

Chicagobears34

Bench Warmer
I wasn't sleeping good for like 3 months and my doc that I goto to get my ADHD medicine wanted to but me on that.

I just realized it was my sleeping pattern Im a night owl. Stay up late. I use to goto bed at like 2 and wake up at 7 But now I goto bed at midnight-1 am and wake up at 8:00

sliqwill

Prospect
missed the guy today...must sign in person for my pills so i cant leave until he shows up tomorrow...and i see the doc again in january and ill probably get prozac then