Favorite Teams

Some of you may already have noticed, but we have started to bring back the favorite teams feature. However, they have been moved from underneath your signature to underneath your avatar with the rest of your profile details.

I apologize to everyone, but due to the incompatibility between our current software and our previous software all of the data was lost so you will need to go to your personal details page and re-enter your favorite teams. Once you have finished that your favorite team will automatically start showing up in your profile.

I just hope we can get to add more than one per sport. I'd like both Colts and Packers, and Wings and Isles.. and I imagine Kirk would like to add several too for instance :)

I just hope we can get to add more than one per sport. I'd like both Colts and Packers, and Wings and Isles.. and I imagine Kirk would like to add several too for instance :)

Definitely still something I'm looking for a solution for, but haven't been able to find one yet. As soon as I do, though, it'll be an option. ;)

Unfortunately, once again, all of the favorite team data was lost during our last upgrade. The problem should be fixed now and, hopefully, won't happen again.

You can change your favorite teams, so they'll show up with your posts, in your account detail settings.

By popular demand, college teams are back! If your team isn't listed, let me know and I'll get it added.

Just updated this feature to include the new Rams logo. If you had the Rams selected as your favorite team, there is nothing you need to do. Your logo should be automatically updated.

Back