Fate?

Seahawcla

Bench Warmer
I am in Vegas over the Christmas holiday...

UCLA will allow BYU to get revenge on my first night in town.

But my wife and her family bought tickets to Beatles Love Circus thingy that evening :ban:

I need a mannequin so I can jet off to the game, I need to personally remind Ben Olson to transfer to an FCS team.

scrappy

Bench Warmer
you mean Love??

Cirque de Soliel? they are fantastic, i'm serious, totally worth whatever she paid for tickets.

i saw O when i was in vegas last time and it was totally worth the $150 per ticket

Seahawcla

Bench Warmer
you mean Love??

Cirque de Soliel? they are fantastic, i'm serious, totally worth whatever she paid for tickets.

i saw O when i was in vegas last time and it was totally worth the $150 per ticket

My wife loves these circus things, but I am not into performance art stuff. At least the Beatles music is alright, but I could be watching a bowl game a few miles away. (I think its like 2-3 miles off the strip.)

metallikat87

Bench Warmer
My wife loves these circus things, but I am not into performance art stuff. At least the Beatles music is alright, but I could be watching a bowl game a few miles away. (I think its like 2-3 miles off the strip.)

the las vegas bowl is about fifteen minutes off the strip, take russell east until you see the stadium, and tickets dont usually sell out, you can walk up and go to the game i think

but i heard Love was really good, from beatles fans and from regular guys so it shouldnt be too bad