fast money

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
well maybe not that fast, but seriously some of you guys need to get an etopps account and buy the RRO and big RC...

my case in point

Brandon Jackson, last weeks RRO was $8 and when it released was selling for $16, i got in about 10 hours after release and sold for $14.01 (after fees on cardtarget)....

cant remember who last weeks big RC was, but this week is Calvin Johnson for $8, it will easily sell for $20 next monday unless he gets injured...

folks its FREE money

It's funny you said something about etopps. I tried it a few years ago and never got the cards out of my account. I just happened to think of it and logged in the other day. I still have a Drew Brees and Rod Smith in my account from 2002.

well maybe not that fast, but seriously some of you guys need to get an etopps account and buy the RRO and big RC...

my case in point

Brandon Jackson, last weeks RRO was $8 and when it released was selling for $16, i got in about 10 hours after release and sold for $14.01 (after fees on cardtarget)....

cant remember who last weeks big RC was, but this week is Calvin Johnson for $8, it will easily sell for $20 next monday unless he gets injured...

folks its FREE money

Agreed. I did it with the baseball. Now with the football. Like Sliq said free money. Last weeks big rookie was Adrian Peterson. My Jackson sold for 17.50 so after fees I got like 16.50 or so but still double what I paid for and its simple. Go get your cash guys :cheers:

Agreed. I did it with the baseball. Now with the football. Like Sliq said free money. Last weeks big rookie was Adrian Peterson. My Jackson sold for 17.50 so after fees I got like 16.50 or so but still double what I paid for and its simple. Go get your cash guys :cheers:

Marshawn Lynch and Charles Johnson are no brainers, i also picked up brady for the game, each card can only be used 1 time regardless of how many you have inport...i should have a pretty good stock to run the game...

i will keep track of my etopps stuff this year as far as buy/sell/profit...currently up $6.01 with orders in for Peterson, and Johnson, both should be $20+ cards

still waiting on Peterson . but this week was Calvin johnson and Marshawn Lynch . both big rc's Lynch will be the steal as an RRO . But people you have realize if you get in on Etopps. you have to get in at 1Pm each monday or you really won't have a shot at getting the card or cards. But you can make a bunch of money Just gotta be careful at times .

Teach me mang... I'm not understanding how it works :?:

http://thecollectorsgroup.com/showthread.php?t=108

that is the etopps resource link, there are probably 4-7 etopps guys on the boards, myself, andy, ernie, sanders goat, and a few others...

what you need is a credit card, computer access at 1pm east coast time on mondays...

set up an account at www.etopps.com and then set up an account at www.cardtarget.com, as quickly as you can on mondays buy the big name rookie, still have to do brady quinn, jamarcus russell...quinn would be the winner card of the year i think, but there could still be a colston out there somewhere...buy what you like, and watch on cardtarget to sell instantly, or within 25 hours if the trades cant be made...i sold my jackson for $15.01 and my fees were $1, less than ebay, and you get security of quick payment and specific price...

Back