Football Fantasy Team - LMK

sportsguyryan

Bench Warmer
It was an autodraft so can't blame anyone but the good 'ol computer if you don't like it. :D Had the 7th pick in a 10 team league.

QBs [two starting]

Jay Cutler
Ben Roethlisberger
Jeff Garcia

RBs [two starting]

Willie Parker
Travis Henry
Carnell Williams

WRs [four starting]

Randy Moss
Larry Fitzgerald
Calvin Johnson
Bernard Berrian
Amani Toomer
Derrick Mason

TEs [one starting]

Tony Gonzalez
Randy McMichael

Ks [one starting]

Josh Brown

Ds [one starting]

Pittsburgh
St. Louis

Well you have 2 top RBs, and 3 good WR, and Berrian is undervalued. You got Gonzalez, one of the best TE, btu the QB and the DEF needs improving, try to make a deal for that.

Definately improve your defense and your QB. Cutler could be a keeper, but get rid of Worthlessberger and Garcia. RBs are good. Need another WR. Moss and Fitz are both pretty good WRs. Calvin is unproven, but I think could have a big year, but don't count on it. That leaves you with Berrian, Mason and Amani Toomer. Berrian won't do anythig with the offense of the Bears (run first, throw to TE, than throw to WR last). Toomer and Mason just are awful.

I disagree.

You have holes at RB. Carnell hasn't done anything since his rookie year, and I don't expect much from Travis Henry either. Maybe they will get a 1000 yards rushing, but don't expect 1300+. Neither are known for being a Goal Line Back.

Tony Gonzalez hasn't been the same since Trent Green, and you only have 2 solid WR's imo.

I think Jeff Garcia is a good backup, but use Big Ben and Carnell as tradebait to get Jamal Lewis, or Willis Mcgahee.

I think Calvin Johnson will have a good year, but I don't expect him to over have 1200 + yards and 8-10 TD's. 800- 5-6 TD's out of him max. Right now he is only the 3rd option in Detroit. I think Mike Furrey will have a bigger year then him.

Brandon Jacobs is also a good #2 RB.

Definately work on gettting a QB and try getting another RB as well as Willie is hurting. Your WR are ok not a Moss fan but Fitz will be top notch. Moss has trade potential since he is on the Pats I would stick him out there and try to get a QB/RB...Im sure you will get something decent for him

QBs [two starting]

Jay Cutler
Ben Roethlisberger
Jeff Garcia

RBs [two starting]

Willie Parker
Travis Henry
Carnell Williams

WRs [four starting]

Randy Moss
Larry Fitzgerald
Calvin Johnson