Baseball Fake Patch Alert!

Archangel

Bench Warmer
Man, I feel sorry for whoever bought this card...........opinions on whether or not it's actually authentic
EDDIE MURRAY SWEET SPOT CLASSIC SUPER PATCH 3 COLOR /50 - (eBay item 220143328030 end time Aug-24-07 21:33:10 PDT)
A2.jpg

ac-n-mike said:
IF you didnt put the LINK for a reason feel free to edit and erase this link below...
I just thought I'd show how much it was sold for....WOW!

EDDIE MURRAY SWEET SPOT CLASSIC SUPER PATCH 3 COLOR /50 - (eBay item 220143328030 end time Aug-24-07 21:33:10 PDT)

I have to say that is FAKE and #ed to 50? not sure I would pay that much IF it was real...I mean I like Eddie Murray but you can get some NICE stuff of his for THAT much!
I inserted the link wrong.....thanks for inserting it.........it was late when i ran across it

You never know UD has put in some wierd patch cards and have had them authenticated by thier patch authentication. I don't remember what its called. I'll try and look it up to remember what its called.

look at the guys other auctions. they are all sweet lookin patches. he is either realy good at doing this or he is a sweet puller with the cards.

Back