Football Fake or Real?

I'm Pretty sure thats FAKE!!!! and if you do but it send it to beckett or a gradibng place they can tell if it's a real auto or not.

Merry Christmas!

Bears Fan 51

if hes good at it and makes good money on it i would do it too but i dont have the talent. i wonder if you can be so good at faking an auto that you can just sign stuff yourself and send it in for authentication?

hmmmm.

stevesokol21 said:
if hes good at it and makes good money on it i would do it too but i dont have the talent. i wonder if you can be so good at faking an auto that you can just sign stuff yourself and send it in for authentication?

hmmmm.

There is a TON of PEOPLE that can fake authenticate things...they work for the F.B.I. after they get caught!

LOL...only thing surprising is I haven't seen a Lou Gehrig or Babe Ruth Auto On a Upper Deck card...ON THE CARD!

look @ the pujol's "s" LOL LOL LOL, peyton manning auto looks so bad it looks like a 2 yr old did it, tom bradys doesn't look so horrible, arod usually doen't spell out his whole name, THAT IS THE BIGGEST ROGER CLEMENS FAKE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!, BIGGEST MCGURIE FAKE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!, SAME GOES W/ THE KOBE! omg THIS GUY IS THE BIGGEST FAKE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!

I should purposely bid on an item and leave him a quick feedback that states "THIS IS A COUNTERFEIT AUTO"

southhawks23 said:
look @ the pujol's "s" LOL LOL LOL, peyton manning auto looks so bad it looks like a 2 yr old did it, tom bradys doesn't look so horrible, arod usually doen't spell out his whole name, THAT IS THE BIGGEST ROGER CLEMENS FAKE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!, BIGGEST MCGURIE FAKE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!, SAME GOES W/ THE KOBE! omg THIS GUY IS THE BIGGEST FAKE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!!

Back