Fairly New To This Site, Looking To Make A Lot Of Trades!

Hope & Faith

Bench Warmer
hello all im fairly new here still, but been a member since october. i was recently a member of scf, and loved the site. i got my account suspened for no good reason. it said i was a previously banned member (which is complete garbage). i have no idea what happened or why it happened, but i guess i can bring my trading here. i have been told this board is full of scf members. so hopefully most will already no me. i would like to get as many deals as i can done to build my feedbacks up here, i had 25 transactions in less then 2 months on scf. so lets get some trading done thanks ~ april

p.s lmk what you like and we will go from there :)

Hope & Faith said:
hello all im fairly new here still, but been a member since october. i was recently a member of scf, and loved the site. i got my account suspened for no good reason. it said i was a previously banned member (which is complete garbage). i have no idea what happened or why it happened, but i guess i can bring my trading here. i have been told this board is full of scf members. so hopefully most will already no me. i would like to get as many deals as i can done to build my feedbacks up here, i had 25 transactions in less then 2 months on scf. so lets get some trading done thanks ~ april

p.s lmk what you like and we will go from there :)

April have any Marques Colston?

trpzz said:
like the greg jennings fresh ink auto, check my tradepage:
TRADE PAGE

well dont know if i have anything else of interest to you but i like these

peterson gu rc/50
brady gu(both)
mo drew autos (all)
m. lynch prestige rc auto/50 ( really need this )

lmk what we can do thanks ~ april

SportsCardStars said:
check me for a trade

well most of what i liked was pc. so i dont know if anything of mine interests you that much. lmk

i do like the manny/ortiz dual game though

also awesome lcm gu/ auto collect that is very nice

dcwolfs said:
welcome back april! hope to do more trades with u.
diane

hey, girl good to hear from you as well. i have no idea what happened on the other site they are getting me all mixed up with someone else and its really upsetting me:(. anyways hope to get some deals done with you here. thanks for the welcome :)

Hope & Faith said:
well dont know if i have anything else of interest to you but i like these

peterson gu rc/50
brady gu(both)
mo drew autos (all)
m. lynch prestige rc auto/50 ( really need this )

lmk what we can do thanks ~ april

i just need the greg jennings auto, mainly collect packers...i will offer you either of these maurice drew autos for it:

06 SAGE RC AUTO BRONZE #A29 03/650
06 SAGE HIT AUTO RC BLUE #A20

If the Jennings Fresh Ink AUTO is still FT, I would be interested.
Check my bucket please.
Thanks, Paul

Also want the Fred Taylor BB RC AUTO.

Back