F/T - Damion Easley 2000 UD #/25

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Former Detroit Tiger.

This is a 2000 Upper Deck, Gold Exclusive, 122, #21/25.

Not sure what the BV is anymore. A few months ago it was at $25.00

I will trade him for Detroit Tigers...any years...just want to see what I can get in trade and then I'll make the decision.

Thanks!

If we are looking at trading for base or inserts, I would do an even trade. The only problem I would have right now with the trade is I need the cards in hand before November 9th, as I have a Card Show on November 10th, and not sure they would get here from P.R. in time.

Hi , yes is possible that they don't get there!!
Just LMK iff you want to work the deal or not!!

If we are looking at trading for base or inserts, I would do an even trade. The only problem I would have right now with the trade is I need the cards in hand before November 9th, as I have a Card Show on November 10th, and not sure they would get here from P.R. in time.

If you want to send me a list, I can go over them. This one card won't **** me if I don't have it at the show. I've been carrying it around for a couple years and NOBODY has even asked to look at it!

I can't do that , I have to go throught all my boxes and the get the cards!! iff you lmk how many you like I can go and get the cards!
LMK Thanks

If you want to send me a list, I can go over them. This one card won't **** me if I don't have it at the show. I've been carrying it around for a couple years and NOBODY has even asked to look at it!

Back