Everything in My Bucket is For Trade

I still have everything in my bucket up for trade, folks! If you see something you need for your personal collection, or just something you want because you like it, just let me know and I'll go through your bucket and see if I can find something to trade for.

ok cowboy deluxe..

I need that natl treasures triple of rosey brown, bednarik and whomever else is on there for my set!

I also liked the jim parker relic and marion motley relic..

still got your eye on my hitten witten 1/1?

Mike, I got a bunch of foosball in a recent break I participated in. It is mostly rookie stuff. I have no idea of most of them. One of them is a 2013 TTT Eddie Lacy gu/prime/gu auto /25. There's a bunch of others.

if you still have the Eddie Lacy how much for it?

Like the title says, everything in my bucket is for trade. This thread isn't about me adding something to my PC. It's about helping some of you get something of mine that you need for your PC. Let me know what you need and we'll try to work something out.

The only exceptions are my Cowboys PC and my HOF PC, although some of the HOF PC stuff may become available soon as my collecting focus further hangs in the balance.
Like the Nolan Ryan jersey, Czonka jersey, Charlie Joiner jersey, Deacon Jones jersey, Joe Montana jersey, Walter Payton jersey, Barry Sanders jersey, Emmitt Smith turf, Roger Staubach jersey, Bart Starr jersey, Steve Young patch. Let me know if we can make a trade on any or all.
Thanks, Robert

You already know I want that one! I've been wanting it for years now, every since you showed it to me!! I just need you to let me know what you need from me for it.

Is that a ding in the upper left corner? Please say no!

Back