Everything in my Bucket F/T/S

Steyr_M40

Bench Warmer
Like the title says everything is available for trade or sale excluding my PC....Looking for the cards listed in my Sig...feel free to make offers on anything you like...no reasonable offer will be refused. I trade BV for BV only and sell for well below BV....LMK if you like anything....more cards are going to be getting added over the weekend....I have 100's to scan it yet. So if you don't see anything let me know what your looking for and I'll see if I have any in what I haven't scanned in yet. The Ultimate Collection Baseball in my bucket is not yet priced so I'm not trading it right now. The Jeter auto is going to be in my PC. Thanks for looking.

Possible trade

What can you used for this cards ,Jose Reyes Patch,Jeff Baker auto, Jeter Auto.

LMK What you looking in trade.
ERSPORTCARDS

Hey bud what is the BV on this? Let me know so I can find something in the range for it.

Tom

DavidMurphy.jpg

Johan Santana #57 said:
Hey bud what is the BV on this? Let me know so I can find something in the range for it.

Tom

DavidMurphy.jpg

It's a Common Auto...it only Books at $8

If your collecting the World Champion Red Sox I have a Papelbon Auto that I haven't got in my Bucket yet and a Josh Beckett Jersey Card as well...I may have a few more but I would need to take a look...LMK

Back