Hockey Ever Met Any Pro Hockey Players?

I have dinner with the Blue Jackets each year (brother is a season ticket holder) and go to several autograph sessions each year as well. So I have met people such as Fedorov, Nash, Brule, Zherdev, Foote, Carter, etc. I have also met Datsyuk, Hasek, Chelios, Kariya and a few others during before game practice because our seats are behind the opposing bench beside the hall back to the locker rooms.

Met the Coventry Blaze the best hockey team in England. Sadly this doesn't compare to meeting the devils

Check my site link at the bottom of my sig, and click on Frozen Pond pics inside on the left. I have some pics of players I've met in the past year. There are many others like Jagr etc, but I just started the site, and have lots to add.

Hey I met some hockey players too, Met Nik Antropov,Wade Belak,Alexei Ponikarovsky, Cam Ward and Mike Modano

I have met Billy Thompson was my instructor at a goalie school i went to.

Also the very first hockey game i ever went to with my dad in Calgary i met Darcy Tucker and got his auto.

while working in maryland, i went to get mcdonalds for my crew and ran into olaf kolzig who was doing the same. great guy!

I met a ton of players. I met chris osgood Shawn Burr Scotty Bowman Keith Primeau Steve yzerman Cam Neely Mark Howe. I know there are others too i just cant think of them right now.

Ive met up with some NHL players , more notable ones would be Briere and Miller on Buffalo ... Antropov from Toronto has a Kid that plays at an arena where my G/f Plays hockey so he very easy to get a hold of ... others would include Spezza , Heatley , Alfredsson , Hasek , Chara , Emery ... those are most of the big name players ...

C

Met the following...

Robert Esche
Geoff Sanderson
Jeff Carter
Antero Niittymaki
Kimo Timonen
Sami Kapanen
Scott Hartnell
Ben Eager
Riley Cote
Mike York
and lol not exactly players but Ed Snider, and John Stevens

right before my grandfather died =( he took me to see dave "the hammer" shultz! it was a great experience...he signed a puck and a postcard!

-brett

Back