Collector Planet Original
And only on this site, and was able to visit other sites at the same time I recieved it...
Network Access Message: The page cannot be displayed
Explanation: The Web server refused the connection.
Try the following:
* Refresh page: Search for the page again by clicking the Refresh button. The timeout could have occurred due to Internet congestion.
* Check spelling: Check that the Web page address is spelled correctly. The address may have been mistyped.
* Access from a link: If there is a link to the page you are looking for, try accessing the page from that link.
* Contact website: You may want to contact the website administrator to make sure the Web page still exists. You can do this by using the e-mail address or phone number listed on the website home page.
If you are still not able to view the requested page, try contacting your administrator or Helpdesk.
Technical Information (for support personnel)
* Error Code 10061: Connection refused
* Background: The server you are attempting to access has refused the connection with the gateway. This usually results from trying to connect to a service that is inactive on the server.
* Date: 9/12/2007 4:52:53 PM
* Server: isa-01-srv01.auth.4pointnetworks.com
* Source: Remote server