Football error card?

most likely Broncos. Around the time the Rams moved from LA to St. Louis their Yellow was an orange/yellow but not that orange. For the last 10 years or so they have been more the gold color they have today.

I wouldn't go so far as to call it an error, or even name it as a Broncos patch . they are putting all kinds of different pieces of different uniforms in products these days. It could very well be an older Pro-Bowl patch or any other patch from just about any event Bulger participated in. Though I don't know much about his career, it is a possibility.

BSC said:
I wouldn't go so far as to call it an error, or even name it as a Broncos patch . they are putting all kinds of different pieces of different uniforms in products these days. It could very well be an older Pro-Bowl patch or any other patch from just about any event Bulger participated in. Though I don't know much about his career, it is a possibility.

Although I do believe Bulger has made it to one pro bowl.... its definitely not from a pro bowl jersey... there has never been any orange in a pro bowl jersey... and the rams have never had a throwback using an orange, nor an alternate jersey with orange in it.
Its more likely this was an error at the factory, b/c some of the people pieceing these jersey cards together have no interest in the collectibles or even sports, and could have pulled from the wrong jersey box on accident.

what color is the border around the nfl logo? it looks like it could be a redish orange..but that orange looks like from a broncos jersey...makes you wonder if the patches in your cards are from the player, or just some jersey they happen to have had.:D

r2thej said:
what color is the border around the nfl logo? it looks like it could be a redish orange..but that orange looks like from a broncos jersey...makes you wonder if the patches in your cards are from the player, or just some jersey they happen to have had.:D

I am obviously a huge Marino collector, and Upper Deck's newest wording on the back of memorbilia cards scares me. The older cards stated the jersey was of the player and obtained from them or through reputable sources. Now, the cards stated this is a Dan Marino game used card. The piece of jersey material was used in an official NFL game. No where does it state the jersey was worn by the player pictured on the front of the card anymore, one can assume its from Dan Marino, but a legal interpretation can be this is a game used card, which happens to picture Dan Marino. Kind of like the older Pacific jerseys which were rumored to be common player's jerseys and not superstar players.

I contacted Upper Deck on this card, they forwarded me to there fraud department? FRAUD? I bought this card from a local card shop in pack form. I opened the pack and reveled the cards inside. On first glimpses of this card I was like " cool a multi colored gu" then as the "shine" wore off and looked at it more I noticed it wasn't RAM colors. maybe BRONCOS, maybe BEARS? AND ON THE RETRO QUESTION. THANKS TO PROSPER I LOOKED INTO IT, IN 1937, THE HAD A RED AND BLACK UNI. BUT NOT ORANGE. AND I CAN'T REMEMBER EVER SEEING THEM WARE THOSE COLORS IN A THROUGH BACK JERSEY GAME.

Back