ebay store results

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
since the promo was any store free listings for a week, i figured id run though my listings several times, doesnt give people the time to sit around and wait, gotta decide now...

Day 1 - 77 listings sold

Day 2 - thus far, just some message to 'quit flooding the market and driving down prices' which amuses me, since no more than 20% of what sells has multiple bids...im guessing the guy is trying to sell Exquisites for crazy high prices...

since the promo was any store free listings for a week, i figured id run though my listings several times, doesnt give people the time to sit around and wait, gotta decide now...

Day 1 - 77 listings sold

Day 2 - thus far, just some message to 'quit flooding the market and driving down prices' which amuses me, since no more than 20% of what sells has multiple bids...im guessing the guy is trying to sell Exquisites for crazy high prices...

Tell that guy to quit holding cards hostage!

i just politely (passive aggressively) emailed him that im selling for a profit, so i dont care what he thinks

Day 2 - 91 items sold...so much for the dude who said no one wants to see my stuff :snooty:

Day 3 - getting ready to launch 3784 listings...wonder how these will do :shifty: already exceeded expectations for the week...24 hour listings today, then tomorrow ill do the 5 day for the end of my 'free' listings

...and i thought yesterday was going to be the big day :lollol: today is insane...not so much with the number sold, just the price tag :shock:

in like 3 hours ill release the number of items sold...most days the average per sale has been about $1.50, thus far today, its over $5 so far...

Day 3 - 70 sales including some 'better' ones...usually my sales are chalkful of scrubs from junk sets...

well apparently our favorite Exquisite/NT/SPA buyer has moved into going after different serial numbers, so those with 002 and 123 you might want to list them...he doesnt pay crazy like he does first/last/jersey but more than he should...

:shocker: i sold 2 Jordan Palmer Exquisites, a /150 for $19.95 (last one i got was under $5 dlvd) :salut: and a spectrum for $29.95...my friend also bought my DeShawn Wynn NT 42/99 (JSY #) for $9.95, and my Demetrius Williams NT 87/99 (JSY #) for $29.99 (from my massive Demetrius lot of a few months ago that isnt moving for the prices i want - im still upsidedown on it, but i also still have all the Exq/SPA/Superfractors, sold some of the smaller stuff for $3-$5

i had finished off my Ken Dorsey flip a couple weeks ago (paid $20 for it), sold a few more out of the lot to put me near +$15 or so...lowered the price on other Dorseys from the lot...

also lowered the price on my Prestige Nationals Promos, i paid $7.50 and flipped it out the first cycle after i got it - since ive doubled up, but i still have 15 or so left, they are up for $2.49 now, might get some bites...

and i finished the flip on my 03 Contenders Preview autos...it was only 4 cards, but ive got 2 left and im up $2

larger lots, like the 100 SPA, the 140 Contenders, and the 46 Contenders i dont remember what all was in what, but those lots from the past 3 months are doing ok...probably getting close on the Contenders though, as the amount of cards in that box has really declined...SPA arent moving so great, but i only paid $70 for them, so i cant complain...

sold around $300 today :shock: wasnt expecting to do that much for the entire week

cycling now, 142 'new' items...going to print up some labels since i cant make new listings for a couple hours while its uploading...tomorrow ill shift to 5 day listing, so they will end sunday from 5ish-9ish pm my time...ill probably make another 100 listings for tomorrow, so ill be close to 4000 listings...3855 loading now...id guess 20-30 sales for tomorrow, then 50ish on sunday...

im pleased that i decided to do the store for the month to take advantage of the listing promo...

Good stuff sliq!

If you are still holding any Clinton McDonalds after the sales, LMK. I haven't picked up anything of him. Would like to get just a base SPA if possible.

Day 1 - 77 listings sold

tell that prick to mind his own fucking business:salut:

:shifty: after fees, im just under $700 :shock:

had another guy ask me (politely, if i was paying for all those listings) so i told him about the promo, and that infact its not the same stuff, as i try to get 100-300 new items in each batch, that id be cycling again tomorrow on a 5 day program

im not expecting much, but man after these couple of days...i just need more people to pay, i only need to pack out 3 shipments...my exquisite guy ran up like $268 :shock: but there are new exquisite again in this batch...

alright

Day 4 - another person complaining about me recycling listings :scratch: these people just dont get it....75 items sold

4018 items getting ready to upload that end Sunday...i figure ill get another 50+ cards sold...

man i hate shipping :doh:

well 42 items awaiting payment, and from the sounds of it 29 arent going to be paid for :snooty: i want to rock paper scissors sack the guy :wall: asks a bazillion questions, then starts trying to get stuff for less than he bid, then tries trading me :scratch:

at least i didnt delete my sold stuff yet in turbolister so ill save myself that time, but its a pain in the ass filing 29 NPB on the same guy...he doesnt risk much, 0 feedback and said eBay keeps kicking him off...NO SHIT, pay for what you bid on :snooty:

well after selling a ton of crap doing the 24 hour listings, the switch up to 5 day definately gives me a break from making listings...thus far 2 bids and only 50 items being watched...this after everything has been up for at least a day...at least paypal looks healthy

alright, stuff starts going off in like 8 hours...

42 items with bids ($65.08) 178 items with watchers

i figure ill get up to about 70 items sold when all is said and done...nothing too exciting, but definately if given a chance to run multiple day 24 hour listings - do it

Back