Ebay question

broncofan76

Bench Warmer
If this question has been asked before I'm sorry for asking again. My question is is there any way to find a history of how much a certain card has sold for on Ebay and if so how can it be done? Thanks for the help,

Brendan

bhelser

Bench Warmer
You can search for completed auctions, that gives you the last 2 weeks. There is a check box on the left hand side when you are searching, click the completed auction box.

broncofan76

Bench Warmer
BHELSER1981 said:
You can search for completed auctions, that gives you the last 2 weeks. There is a check box on the left hand side when you are searching, click the completed auction box.
Thank you!

Hands

Prospect
Yeah that is the way to do it :)
Unfortunately it only shows you the last 2 weeks and if a certain card didn't sell in that time, you have no other way of finding out the Ebay value of that card as far as I know.

bhelser

Bench Warmer
Depends what the card is, if it is Vintage, then there is a great site out there, that i think is $14.99 per month and it gives you the average price sales from Ebay, auction houses, and any other mainstream sale......I just wish there was something out there for modern cards!