eBay BIN/best offer, need help/advice

Likewise, Im not certain how the card sells.. but my only advice is this... dont ever put something like- "I know the BIN is steep, feel free to make an offer". Reason beong; you can't get it if you don't ask. And that statement basically tells people you dont want the $250, go ahead and low ball you. With the BIN/make offer people will make an offer they think if fair. That's just my $.02, feel free to disregard if you want! ;)

Likewise, Im not certain how the card sells.. but my only advice is this... dont ever put something like- "I know the BIN is steep, feel free to make an offer". Reason beong; you can't get it if you don't ask. And that statement basically tells people you dont want the $250, go ahead and low ball you. With the BIN/make offer people will make an offer they think if fair. That's just my $.02, feel free to disregard if you want! ;)

:love: Great advice. D'oh, too late!!!

Reject it and give me a couple weeks to put listings up and get paid for them and I would love to get it from you for $150 or so if you would sell for that much. How long have you had that thing?:drool::drool:

Reject it and give me a couple weeks to put listings up and get paid for them and I would love to get it from you for $150 or so if you would sell for that much. How long have you had that thing?:drool::drool:

Shortly after product dropped. I'll give you top offer at $150, but if I get better offer than that.....well, I'll come back to you first if you will match it.

I have some nice Jerry Rice refractors too :dance:

Shortly after product dropped. I'll give you top offer at $150, but if I get better offer than that.....well, I'll come back to you first if you will match it.

I have some nice Jerry Rice refractors too :dance:

Keep me posted on this but don't hold it for me or anything. My next paycheck goes into "our" checking account. Not real sure how this is engagement thing is going to work out for my hobby/addiction:doh:

Back