Easy Trades!! Team Lot Swaps.....

DimeTimeSportscards

Bench Warmer
I will give you 125 different cards of your favorite baseball team in exchange for 100 different Braves, Red Sox, Rockies, or Yankees. How much easier can it be to put a deal together.... I will accept partial team lots....meaning 50 Braves and 50 Yankees as long as they are different....

NOW LETS TRADE!!!!

If you would have any Pittsburgh Pirates from 2003-present I would definitely be interested in a trade..I would have no problem in putting together a lot of your teams for the same years..lmk..Thanks Ed

etmill01 said:
If you would have any Pittsburgh Pirates from 2003-present I would definitely be interested in a trade..I would have no problem in putting together a lot of your teams for the same years..lmk..Thanks Ed

Let me work backwards and see what I can come up with....What I already have separated are older cards, but I should be able to get to 125... We can post it if you wish and I will have it together in a couple of days...

DimeTimeSportscards said:
Let me work backwards and see what I can come up with....What I already have separated are older cards, but I should be able to get to 125... We can post it if you wish and I will have it together in a couple of days...

We can post it then when you have them pulled lmk and I will work on getting your cards pulled..Do you want me to post it or do you want to..lmk..Thanks Ed

Thanks, I will get your cards pulled tonight and they will be sent in the next couple days as soon as I can get to the post office..Thanks Ed

Back