Early 2009 Football Products: Donruss Elite, UD Draft Edition, Bowman Draft Picks

Jerry!Jerry!

Bench Warmer
Donruss Elite
Sell Sheet

3 GU/Auto Hits per box(at least 1 auto)
Will be popular and loaded with value as usual I'm sure. However, that value comes with a cost of about $90-100 a box or more which IMO is not worth it.

UD Draft Edition
Sell Sheet
5 autographed cards and 7 #'d parallel cards
This one is selling ($85-100) for much more than it did last year ($55-70) and I'm not sure it will be worth it unless you have them listed on draft day or the week after.

The big positive with this set is that it has a fantastic looking base set design and the auto's are once again on card and great looking.

Bowman Draft Picks

The dark horse of the early sets contains one hard signed rc and one auto'd patch per box. The biggest problem with this set is that it won't be out on or really even that close to draft day. It is slated for early May and right now we have no idea how it will look. The set is being sold as a new revamped version of the same old Bowman greatness, but with a new name.....confused yet? lol

If someone has a sell sheet with pics for this I would love to see the auto'd patch cards.

I guess I forgot to mention Playoff Prestige but that's probably because I hate it lol.

Its basically a less shiny, less valuable, less loaded product than Elite but still only about $25-30 cheaper a box.

Back