Eagles game pics

dnabb8436

Bench Warmer
So pissed right now, lost my voice, pissed at the dumb ass rules and the dumb ass refs. Game was fun to watch until the refs started calling bogus calls and enforced stupid rules. That play when the bears snapped it and Griese fumbled it, and the refs said it was automatically a false start because it went between his legs was the dumbest rule I've ever seen. The Eagles didn't execute in the red zone but the refs made shitty calls all night, and it was one of the worse losses in recent memory. On the Eagles last drive when they had 3rd and long and they threw a pass that had no chance of getting a first down, was ridiculous . Also on the last play of the game they should have thrown a hail mary instead the threw a 10 yard pass that was in the dirt. So pissed.

Anyway here are the pics

DSC01026.jpg

DSC01028.jpg

DSC01028.jpg

DSC01031.jpg

DSC01032.jpg

DSC01033.jpg

DSC01034.jpg

DSC01035.jpg

DSC01036.jpg

DSC01037.jpg

DSC01040.jpg

That play when the bears snapped it and Griese fumbled it, and the refs said it was automatically a false start because it went between his legs was the dumbest rule I've ever seen.

So if a QB is in a shot gun formation and the snap sucks, rolls under the players legs, are they going to call that a false start too :roll:

Never heard that rule. Hate it already.

So if a QB is in a shot gun formation and the snap sucks, rolls under the players legs, are they going to call that a false start too :roll:

Never heard that rule. Hate it already.

The Bears caught a break in the fourth quarter on a bad snap that seemed disastrous, but instead turned out to be only a 5-yard penalty. On an apparent bit of miscommunication, Olin Kreutz's snap sailed past Griese and was recovered by safety Sean Considine, who took off running.

Because the ball was snapped beyond a quarterback under center, the play was whistled dead and Chicago was hit with a false start. The Bears settled for Robbie Gould's 45-yard field goal that ticked off an upright for a 12-9 lead.

:ban:

Back