Eagerly awaiting the line...

rexvos

Bench Warmer
on Hawaii vs Georgia

and

USC vs Illinois

I think both of these games could get incredibly ugly.

Hawaii has a better chance of hanging in, just because the letdown GA will feel playing in this game.

No letdown for USC as they love playing in the Rose Bowl.

I really think the best matchup is OU vs WVU that should be one hell of a game if everyone is ready to go for WVU.

I think the Kansas vs Va Tech game is going to be awful... but I think Kansas beats them.

No let down in Athens, I promise. The team is pissed at what the media did. Plus we are wearing black. Ask Auburn about the black jerseys.

No let down in Athens, I promise. The team is pissed at what the media did. Plus we are wearing black. Ask Auburn about the black jerseys.[/QUOTE]

That's great. Nothing like watching a stadiumful of 50-year old white males wearing black, dancing to Soulja Boy, and screaming MoFo... even though they aren't quite sure what it all means.:cheers:

No let down in Athens, I promise. The team is pissed at what the media did. Plus we are wearing black. Ask Auburn about the black jerseys.[/QUOTE]

That's great. Nothing like watching a stadiumful of 50-year old white males wearing black, dancing to Soulja Boy, and screaming MoFo... even though they aren't quite sure what it all means.:cheers:
Oh god, not another one. Tell this dumbass to stop doing the Soulja then...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5iftY6Ar8M

Not sure I follow ya. We play outdated stuff like Ozzy, Neil Diamond, etc. I guess that's why we finish #13 in recruiting every year instead of #3.
Were you at the UGA/Auburn game? UGA has never played the Soulja Boy song just the beat. Most other schools play the entire song.

Back