Football EA ANNOUNCES TIM TEBOW AS THE EXCLUSIVE NCAA FOOTBALL 11 COVER ATHLETE

snick103

Bench Warmer
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., - April 8, 2010 – Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS) announced today that former University of Florida quarterback Tim Tebow will be featured on the cover of EA SPORTS™ NCAA® Football 11, available in stores July 13th. Tebow is celebrated as one of the greatest college football players in history and is revered as an ambassador of college football.

EA ANNOUNCES TIM TEBOW AS THE EXCLUSIVE NCAA FOOTBALL 11 COVER ATHLETE | SPORTSOLOGY

Another Heisman Qb?

lol people call him the great college player ever.

I hate the guy too, and I'm proud to say my Wolverines are the only team to beat him in a bowl game.

Ground Support said:
Another Heisman Qb?

lol people call him the great college player ever.

I hate the guy too, and I'm proud to say my Wolverines are the only team to beat him in a bowl game.

I do not call him the greatest college player ever....

"People" (my mom & wife) call me the sweetest person the world.. but I know about 50 people who would beg to differ ;)

ac-n-mike said:
I do not call him the greatest college player ever....

"People" (my mom & wife) call me the sweetest person the world.. but I know about 50 people who would beg to differ ;)

:chairs: :woohoo: :wave:

Pee632 said:
It is a well deserved honor and he will not be a bust in the NFL. The kid works hard and plays harder.

Agreed 1000% he will not be a bust he will not be great either,he will be a good pro qb.

but he was a great college qb due in large part to the urban myer system and due in larger part to god given tallent and one hell of a work ethic.

Back