Downtown Indy

swany

Bench Warmer
Downtown Indy is hopping. I walk out of my office and there is a sea of blue and white from here to Monument Circle. It has a Final Four atmosphere to it.

I left my camera in my car, but I found someone's pictures from yesterday. They are from the sound check on Monument Circle for the big concert today. Faith Hill, Kelly Clarkson, and Hinder (sp?).

Check out the pictures near the end of his set. Every where I go I see King Kong sized mean-Payton starring at me.
http://flickr.com/photos/fulano222/sets/72157600677128236/

NFL has their &$@# together. They sure do know how to hype the bejesus out of an event. The whole town has been buzzing all week. And whomever made the decision years ago to highlight one game as the official season opener...he/she deserves a raise.

I think it was an art exhibition in Indy. I know, I know...we are on the cutting edge here in Indiana. :D

:lollol::lollol:

Have a cousin who lives there and is trying to get the whole family to move with her. It looks and sounds good just would take some getting used to all the snow :(

why does everyone look so cold in those hats and jackets?? it's not windy already is it?

I think some of the earlier pics were taken in February. Definitely not cold here right now.

:lollol::lollol:

Have a cousin who lives there and is trying to get the whole family to move with her. It looks and sounds good just would take some getting used to all the snow :(

Indianapolis is a great place to live, for the most part. We are seriously considering moving to the 'burbs because of all the corruption and bull pucky going on with the Indy government. But all in all it is a great city.

I think some of the earlier pics were taken in February. Definitely not cold here right now.
Indianapolis is a great place to live, for the most part. We are seriously considering moving to the 'burbs because of all the corruption and bull pucky going on with the Indy government. But all in all it is a great city.

I've been to Indy once about 6 years ago to meet a customer and I asked the guys I was traveling with if I could grab a slice of pizza before the meeting and they looked at me funny. Told me there weren't many pizza places downtown and the ones there only sold pies. I was sad and hungry.

I just got home from the game, and I have the mother of all hangovers.:( I will never mix beer with whiskey,with jagermeister again.

I've been to Indy once about 6 years ago to meet a customer and I asked the guys I was traveling with if I could grab a slice of pizza before the meeting and they looked at me funny. Told me there weren't many pizza places downtown and the ones there only sold pies. I was sad and hungry.
There are some now. Nothing fancy...but still good pizza.

Back