Dogs - don't you just ....

scotsman

Prospect
want to scream sometimes!
Came back for the second day at lunch to find multiple early steaming Xmas pressies around our new kitchen/family room today. Only took 2 hours to clean the tiles and then vax the carpet:mad:

A certain dog will be finding a horse's head next to her tomorrow morning!

lumm0x

Rookie
Our dog never does anything in our house when I am home. She knows I'll hang her by her ears. But everytime I'm at work she'll go outside for an hour and then come back in the house for a piss. She always goes in the basement laundry room but still. It's like she's retarded.

andy

Collector Planet Original
2 (100%)
want to scream sometimes!
Came back for the second day at lunch to find multiple early steaming Xmas pressies around our new kitchen/family room today. Only took 2 hours to clean the tiles and then vax the carpet:mad:

A certain dog will be finding a horse's head next to her tomorrow morning!

AKA dog ****? Or maybe a mess? Never heard of that before.

oregonweim

Bench Warmer
my dogs are finally better.... started with one throwing up, dark blood runny stools with red blood mixed in, then the other two got the runs.... Medicine has helped, no longer a 'gas factory' here, although we still need to resolve the GI trac bleeding.

dnabb8436

Bench Warmer
my dogs are finally better.... started with one throwing up, dark blood runny stools with red blood mixed in, then the other two got the runs.... Medicine has helped, no longer a 'gas factory' here, although we still need to resolve the GI trac bleeding.

what other colors is blood?

oregonweim

Bench Warmer
well if it is digested blood (probably not best way to say it) it is almost black, whereas fresh blood is red... Not to mention I think Blood returning to pick up oxygen is blueish, don't quote me on that though.

dnabb8436

Bench Warmer
well if it is digested blood (probably not best way to say it) it is almost black, whereas fresh blood is red... Not to mention I think Blood returning to pick up oxygen is blueish, don't quote me on that though.

no it is not it is a different shade of red (can't remember if its darker or lighter, think it is darker)

Last edited by a moderator: